We at A. Cain (Funeral Service) Ltd., offer both bespoke funerals and a direct service.
When arranging a funeral service there are always two set of costs involved.
Funeral Director’s Costs & Disbursements
Funeral Director’s Costs include:
• Arranging all elements of the funeral service
(date, time & venue)
• Guidance and advice from our experienced staff
• Liaising with crematorium / cemeteries / places of worship/medical practitioners for for the completion of Cremation Form 4/ HM Coroner’s Officers
• Completion of all documentation
• Use of a Hearse
• Collection of loved one, within working hours, from where death has occurred (within 15 miles radius)
• A highly experienced Funeral Conductor will be provided throughout the duration of the funeral
• Supplying of pall bearers
• Access to SAIF Care ~a bereavement care line & email support
• Crematorium fee / Cemetery fee
• Medical fee for paperwork Cremation Form 4
(During the current Coronavirus Pandemic Cremation Form 5 is not required)
• Minister / Celebrant fee
• Place of worship fees
• Third party involvement fees
*The average costs of disbursements for a cremation service is appx. £ 961.00 (based on April 2021)
Funeral arrangements are always best discussed.
We will guide you through step by step.
We will provide a fully itemised estimate of all charges.